Who we are
Motla Projects cc is a 100% black female owned close corporation which was established on the 25th July 2000. Motla Projects is a competitive construction company which diversifies in various elements within the construction arena.
We pride ourselves in our excellent delivery which satisfies and promises quality workmanship.
Motla Projects is registered with professional boards such as CIDB and the NHBRC. We are CIDB Grades 7CEPE and 6GBPE and our BBBEE status is level 1.
Becoming a leading and dynamic construction and installation company that is continuously competitive and offers professionally engineered services to its clients.
Our mission is to serve our clients to their satisfaction and to fully participate in the economic development of our country in which both social and economic upliftment of all communities are considered a priority. Our mission is achieved through:
- Making use of a motivated and competent staff.
- Offering construction and maintenance services to the highest standard of workmanship at a competitive price and meeting client delivery deadlines.
- Adherence to the company’s core values which are accountability, passion, innovation and integrity.
- Using quality equipment, machinery and material.
OUR CORE SERVICES
- Construction of bulk water supply
- Construction of water and sewer networks (Reticulation)
- Road and storm water drainage construction, gabions
- Resurfacing and Road markings
- Road construction and rehabilitation
- Water retaining structures (Concrete works)
GENERAL BUILDING / LANDSCAPE
- Construction of Low-Cost Housing
- Renovations of existing structures e.g Schools, Libraries & Hostels.
- High Rise Building
- Edge Trimming
Recent MAJOR projects
- Aeroton Water tower -Johannesburg water
- Water restoration and stand pipes in informal settlement – City of Johannesburg
- Ixopo Fairview Sewer Upgrade and pump station – Harry Gwala District Municipality
- Replacement of water network in Clubview and Hennopspark – City of Tshwane
- Emergency repair and replacement of swer & water infrastructure – City of Johannesburg
- Sewer replacement on an Els and rewuired basis – Johannesburg Water – City of Johannesburg