Our Core Values
MOTLA PROJECTS CC is committed and obliged to serve our clients. We are committed to full participation in the economic development of our country in which both social and economic upliftment of all communities, are considered a priority.
Our Core Values
- To continue as the leading and dynamic construction company in the Industry that embodies training and skills development, these we believe are very important components towards development of quality Human Resources.
- To be continuously competitive, and to supply professionally engineered and supportive services to all our clients, through the continuous application of suitable knowledge and technology.
- To provide a quality service, that will provide a competitive advantage to all our clients, and to fulfill all requirements.
- To have complete understanding of and at all times fulfill the requirements of our services, as agreed upon within our Client Service Agreement.
- To provide a safe, healthy and risk-free working environment that shall contribute to our community.
- To ensure continuous and healthy financial growth.
Aim & Objectives
The above are expressed selectively as follows:
- The creation of a coordinated framework which shall contribute positively to the realisation of the MOTLA PROJECTS CC Vision.
- Sharing an uncompromised commitment to excellence and taking pride in all we do.
- Striving to provide the most beneficial and cost effective services within our private and business industries to meet the present and future demand at an affordable price that permits continued viability of the undertaking.
- The offering of construction and maintenance services to the highest standard of workmanship at a competitive price and meeting client delivery deadlines.
- To lay a foundation of skilled workers through competitive training and development.
- Motivating our people by selecting the best person for the job, attending to their basic needs and rewarding them in accordance to their skills and performance.
- MOTLA PROJECTS CC’s primary objective is to understand and satisfy the needs of our clients and our employees.
- Our main aim is to strive to be the leading service provider in the country by ensuring that our services are carried out with utmost efficiency and professionalism and that are timeous and cost-effective.
- We will therefore uphold our principles to improve our products and services to the best of our ability as our services have gained the trust and reliance of many clients.
- Innovation and professionalism is our goal to be achieved by a well-motivated and committed team.
- Our objective is to increase in profitability. This will be achieved by good marketing strategies within the next three years.
The Directorship of Motla Projects assures its Clients and Stakeholders that the actions, procedures and methods that it will employ at management and senior technical levels shall ensure that prudent and quality procedures are in place and are being carried out so that the desired result of a quality product is achieved.
To achieve these Quality Assurance standards MOTLA PROJECTS CC has employed the services of a consulting company which specialises in the Evaluation, Implementation, Maintenance and Auditing of an Integrated Safety, Health, Environmental, Risk and Quality Management System to the Standards of ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001 : 1996 and ISO 18001 : 1999.
Quality Control Policy
MOTLA PROJECTS Quality Control Plan establishes a benchmark for effective development of quality control and to assure that quality control has been effectively implemented as well as providing a mechanism by which all service delivery plans can be subject to a systematic and consistent review
Our working environment shall at all times be safe and comply to the stipulations and regulations contained within the Standards of ISO 14001 : 1996 (environmental ) and ISO 18001 : 1999 ( health & safety ) ensuring that MOTLA PROJECTS CC only makes use of materials that won’t contaminate nor harm our precious environment.